Friday, January 30, 2009

What harm can it do to find out? It's a question that left bruises down the centuries, even more than "It can't hurt if I only take one" and "It's all right if you only do it standing up."
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Can you tell I'm rediscovering the joys of being a library member? I read Neil Gaiman's Death: The High Cost of Living and absolutely loved the art and just the whole way Death was portrayed. I'm tempted to reread the entire The Sandman series because a number of them are available for borrowing but I'm trying so hard to read more practical books with titles such as Speak with Confidence, The Networking Survival Guide and so on and so forth. I just find books about reality so boring unless it's Freakonomics or Den of Thieves or something like that.

No comments: