Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I would have uploaded larger photos, but I don't know how to do so. Blogger's small, medium and large settings all result in the same size thumbnail! If you'd like to take a closer look, just click on the photo.

Random snaps at Tower Bridge:

I like this photo because of the little fountains, and the seeming vastness of the pavement.

Strange caricature of Tony Blair along with assorted headlines and photos outside of the Marks & Spencer's Simply Food store at Tower Bridge. As I saw the dreadlocked owner of this thingawhummy shopping inside the store, I don't think he was protesting against the store. 

2 comments:

bellaphon said...

Haven't you better things to do than being a part time tourist? If the answer is no then may I suggest you head to Marble Arch...it's an energy and space saving version of L'Arc de Triomphe.

Unknown said...

Assuming that question wasn't asked in the antagonistic way it seems to have been phrased... I happen to like walking around London taking random photos. I am also very fond of Tower Bridge, as it's one of my favourite structures in London. I'll take a closer look at Marble Arch when I'm next in the area.