Saturday, April 25, 2009

Yay! I know many may not view Howard Webb's decision as fair, but given that everything evens out in the grand scheme of things, I'll take what I can get. 5-2! Yet another incredible comeback on the part of Manchester United against Spurs. Considering that five goals were scored between the time I left the pub, rather dismayed at Spurs being 2-0 up at Old Trafford of all places, to when I got home, that was utterly amazing.

On another note, I think the rule against taking your shirt off for goal celebrations is a little absurd; I, like most of womankind out there, enjoy it when Ronaldo takes his shirt off, though perhaps not when the likes of very hairy Giggsy do it! I'm quite sure the cameraman enjoys it too, seeing as the camera tends to linger on Ronaldo at the end of a Champions League game, seemingly just waiting for the moment when he exchanges shirts with the other team! C'mon, FA. Let them celebrate however they want to, as long as it's not inflammatory!

No comments: