Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ah, man! U2's Rose Bowl gig will be broadcast live on YouTube at 3.30 am tomorrow (i.e. in four hours). I'd love to stay up - or wake up - and catch it, but I doubt that'll be a good start for the week given the hectic schedule I'll be on. I've got something on for every night of this week: house dance on Monday, drinks parties on Tuesday and Wednesday, Live at the Apollo on Thursday and another dance workshop on Friday... and then, of course, there's Halloween this weekend. I still haven't figured out what I'll be doing then, but I sure hope I'll be doing something fun!

And, yes, I know it's been a year since I went to New York and precious little has been blogged about it thanks to all of the painful events that occurred before and after the trip. Still, I believe I have most of my notes about what I did and how I felt during the trip in my e-mail, having written long e-mails to the then-boyfriend and now-person-I-no-longer-even-speak-to, so, hopefully, I'll be able to get some of that up on this blog some time over the next few weeks.

Edited at 7.30 am: The entire concert will be rebroadcast on the official U2 channel. The setlist can be found here.

No comments: