Sunday, October 18, 2009

All of the photos for Shoot Spitalfields are now up on Shoot Experience's web site, and the winning photos can be found here.

In addition, a selection of photos from each team are currently being exhibited at the Old Truman Brewery (F Block, room T4) on Brick Lane until November 4th as part of Photomonth Photo-Open. The exhibition will be open from 11 am to 6 pm daily. Admission is free.

I hope you'll pardon the fact that I'm still making a big-gish deal out of this. It's just that I've always loved taking photos and I recognise that the probability of my getting another photo exhibited is very, very low indeed.

Other people who've blogged about their Shoot Spitalfields experience include fellow winners, Londonist and MatJazz. I'm glad they're just as over the moon about the whole event as my team was - and still is!

No comments: