Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ahead of the NYE celebrations taking place tomorrow, I decided to attempt to finish up my bottle of Emperor's Punch from the Architectural Punchbowl exhibit put up by Bompas & Parr earlier this month.



There was a limited number of bottles available after the exhibition ended, and, being my usual lucky self, I managed to win myself one such bottle, and it tastes great. It's a little on the sweet side, and I'd consider this a girly drink if only it wasn't 11.4% alcohol which means I'm actually a little hammered right now even though I've only drunk half the bottle! And just as I typed that last sentence, I managed to knock over my glass, spilling the punch over some loyalty cards, books and - almost - my BlackBerry.



Definitely a little hammered. Mrrrph.

No comments: