Thursday, December 03, 2009

I received some really nice presents this year, thanks in part to my rather shameless "go and take a look at my Amazon wishlist" comment when a friend asked what I wanted this year. So I received two CDs (from bands which I've seen this year), a book on investing by my favourite financial writer, and a box set of one of my favourite TV shows, although I'm probably a bit too old for it now, but which I still love because I'll admit it's probably the show which helped to broaden my musical horizons the most.

As for what I got myself, I bought myself a Shanghai Pearls necklace from Bordello, a delightful purveyor of lingerie (among other things) located in Shoreditch, and a Nanette Lepore dress, once seen on Blair Waldorf on Gossip Girl and which looked absolutely amazing on me. The bad things about my treating myself are that I have new additions to the wishlist, namely a corset from Kunza Corsetiere (which costs just under a month's rent!) and anything by Nanette Lepore.

No comments: