Sunday, May 30, 2010

Posting because I love the song; it's a great production, the choreography's awesome (and incredibly difficult) and it's a great party anthem. The Glee kids rock it, and Naya Rivera, who plays Santana, absolutely kills the "I don't want to be friends" part. She sends shivers down my spine. I know it's a huge cast, hence, not everyone gets the time they decide, but, after this, yes, Naya should definitely get more chances to sing!

I'm referring to Bad Romance, though the YouTube clips has three songs. Bad Romance is the first one up.

Of course, I do think it's incredibly inappropriate for high school kids to be singing a song that's about being a sex slave and wanting freaky and depraved love (as well as Poker Face, which is about a woman having sex with her boyfriend but fantasising about sleeping with a woman instead), but, hey, it makes for good TV.

No comments: