Thursday, June 10, 2010

For some strange reason, I am ridiculously excited about my fifth date with JC this coming Sunday. It’s the first one we’re having not at night – yes, it’s been pretty much after-dark, late-night hanging out so far – so I’d definitely like to see how this one pans out. I’m not in love with him (and, possibly, je suis en amour avec un autre... mais justement un peu). We’ve both said that neither one of us see a future for us. Of course, that was said in banter and in jest, but, still, we've both said it, and, yet, we’re still hanging out and able to talk in a way I hadn't quite expected given our different backgrounds and interests.

Nevertheless, it has been good fun so far, and just something I needed after far too much seriousness in my life, so I’ll just enjoy whatever happens!

No comments: