Sunday, September 12, 2010

I just spent about three hours listing over 20 items on eBay because this is free listings weekend. I don't know how people who sell on eBay regularly can tolerate this, seeing as that doesn't include the time I spent taking photos of the items to be sold. Still, fingers crossed that this pays off.

I had been intending on dumping another couple of bags in my local Scope donation box, which would have taken my tally of bags donated this year up to double digits, thereby illustrating just how much of a shopping problem I have, but the free listing proved too much to resist, and I can hopefully recover some capital. After all, I've spent over four grand on dresses alone since I moved here in November 2007. It sounds bad, but, in the grand scheme of things, it really isn't. After all, that's still not more than 10% of my net income annually, so I'm below the national average! Wow. Who would have thunk?

No comments: