Monday, October 25, 2010

I've got to say that Michel Thomas' eight hour Spanish course seems to be working well. I still have a little difficulty in conjugating the verbs ending in -ar and -ir, as opposed to -er, but, as long as I remember that it's -a and -e for the present tense for you/he/she/it respectively, hopefully I'll survive. I'd definitely recommend the Michel Thomas method for European languages, but bear in mind that this is purely for speaking, and not for writing.

On a somewhat related note, if you do end up using the Michel Thomas Spanish CDs, be forewarned that the male student on the CDs is an idiot. I don't mean that he's slow, because I'm not that cruel (well, sometimes). I mean that he's an utter moron. And I'm not the only one who thinks so. Just check out the reviews!

No comments: