Saturday, November 20, 2010

It's quite coincidental that Sasha over at the Happiness Project London has written a post on being single in London. Just the other day I was telling a really good friend of mine that I hadn't had much success at all on the Internet dating site she'd pushed me to join, but that I wasn't really fussed because I'm already so awesome on my own anyway.

I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice to have someone to share experiences with, but it's by no means a necessity. And, for some reason, I've never been upset when friends got married even though I'm so incredibly far from even thinking about it. Maybe I'm just fortunate in that very few of my close friends are at that stage, and that the ones who have gotten married* are incredibly sensible in that they still make time to hang out with the rest of us!

* Yes, that means you, M. Thank you for a great day today which ranged from catching up on my holiday to talking about a whole bunch of things including the death penalty, music and pretty dresses.

No comments: