Sunday, February 13, 2011

I guess the main problem with my blog is that I don't have any specific focus on anything in particular. The one common thing about my posts is that they all involve me. So I guess I'm just a very self-centred blogger.

It is with that in mind that I go on to post about Purity Organic skincare. It's not quite a review - all I can say is that I've used the Anti-Aging Serum and Mask (as a mask) and it seems to work - and that, since I've discovered it, Superdrug has stopped stocking it, and that I'm happy to report that you can now find it at Holland & Barrett.

If you're wondering why this is at all blogworthy, it's simple. I suffer from eczema flare-ups on my face every now and then, and it's difficult to find skincare brands which don't cost the earth which actually help. French brands like Avene, A Derma and La Roche-Posay do help, but they're also a bit on the pricey side.

If you were any one of my colleagues during that flare-up last spring, you'd know just how distressed I was as everything seemed to make my skin that much redder and itchier and that I had to work really hard at not scratching or feeling self-conscious while in the office. It's amazing just how much less confident I felt during that time and I'm grateful my skin just upped and recovered one day, even though I haven't yet regained the courage to go for a facial, something I used to do every two months or so while I lived in Singapore.

So, yes, if you have dry, sensitive skin, go check Purity Organics skincare range out. If you don't live in the UK, then you might want to try this lifesaver of a website to see what else might work for you.

No comments: