Monday, April 15, 2013

Mini-break

I'm here in Malta on a much-needed break, having endured some incredibly stressful weeks at work. Upon my return to London, I will be applying for Indefinite Leave To Remain. I am not a naturally relaxed person, so you can imagine that I am a little stressed about it.

Of course, being the incredibly active person that I am, I'm here, ostensibly on vacation, but trying to see as many things as I can in this incredibly historical place. At least, that's what I would be trying to do if my boyfriend wasn't here to remind me that what I really need is a rest, and that there will be time to see these things, if not now, then at a later date, rather than trying to push myself until I break.

Just one of the many reasons I love my boyfriend. He gets when I push myself and he gets when I really need to stop doing it.

No comments: