Friday, June 13, 2014

Engagement

Right, as the more eagle-eyed among you may have spotted, there’s a ring around my ring finger in the picture of me holding the Regent Tweet cards. That’s because I’m engaged!

It happened a few weeks ago, and my lovely fiancé caught me completely by surprise. I’m now in semi-panicky bride planning mode, trying to figure out when, where, whom and how to finance this. I supposed that’s normal, right?

Anyway, I digress. I know I’ll be a little ball of stress because there’s so much to do in terms of organising this… and there was a lot to do even before the proposal, and I’m just not sure whether I can work on achieving the big goals I had before this!

But, thankfully, I’ve done yoga for three months now and I’m much better at relaxing, so I’m just going to do my best to enjoy this as much as anyone engaged person can.

IMG_20140505_174951

Wish us luck.

No comments: