- Set of toiletries from Molton Brown
- Leather pouch from Hackett with my initials embossed
- Scarf from Reiss
- Hand cream from Anthropologie
- Nail polishes from Crabtree & Evelyn
- Samples from Ren
- Scoop cap from Laird
- Cosmetics from Kiko
- £50 voucher from Banana Republic and a bunch of lovely summer posies
- Sample of Penhaligon’s new scent, Tra La La
- Leather pouch from Karen Millen
I have just one small suggestion though; it would have been better for the retailers to offer discounts on a day other than Regent Tweet itself. I was so exhausted by the end of the event – as were a number of the other people I spoke to – that I decided to go home instead and rest, rather than shop, and that’s saying something.
All in all, it was a great event. Kudos to Regent Street and Sister for organising such an interesting event. While I was aware of the range of shops on Regent Street prior to the event, it was also an area I tended to avoid because of sheer amount of human traffic. It was still very crowded the day of Regent Tweet, but, now, I’ve realised it’s a place where I can achieve quite a fair bit of quality shopping, and that the crowds are worth the hassle!
So, thanks for having me, and helping me end off what has been an incredible month on a high. I hope I get to be a part of it again some time!