Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Okay, it really was a temporary setback. Plus all of a sudden, after three relatively stress-free weeks, I've got a fair amount of work, which always helps when you're a little confused.

I'm just a little angry now. Now... I'm lonely again.

I just... want someone who yearns for me when I'm not there.
I want you to love me as much as I love you.
I want you to ache with loneliness whenever I'm not around, to hurt whenever I yell and snap at you.
I want you to want me too.
I want you to be someone I don't need to hide my tears and fears from, to be someone I know won't judge me.
I want you to recognise that the times I appear to be pushing you away are actually the times when I need you to comfort me, to hold me tight.

I want you to be worth the time and effort I spend on you, to be worthy of me, like no other person I've loved has been.

No comments: