Sunday, May 16, 2004

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
I'm reading a comic. So what the fourth line says is:
Something that vacuum--brained friend of yours can't manage.

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?
A chair.

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Scrubs.

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what time it is:
4.15 pm.

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:
4.15 pm. I'm da man!

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
A car driving out of my housing estate. The sound system of my computer is shot right now.

7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?
11.35 pm, yesterday night. I was on my way to Zouk to listen to Ferry Corsten.

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?
Google.

9: What are you wearing?
Pyjamas: A Venice T-shirt with a cat on it and a pair of denim shorts.

10: Did you dream last night?
No. Too tired.

11: When did you last laugh?
Early this morning, when I returned home from clubbing. I was laughing from the sheer exhiliration. Ferry was fantastic - as was the crowd.

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing. There're lots of stuff on the floor though.

13: Seen anything weird lately?
That'll depend on your definition. A drunk Korean, a larger-than-usual podium girl... Erm. No. I guess I haven't.

14: What do you think of this quiz?
It's interesting in a brain-numbing kind of way.

15: What is the last film you saw?
Van Helsing. It's so bad it's good. Or Evolution, if you count cable.

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?
First? A new pair of running shoes. Some dance clothes from dancestore.com.

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I like watching Disney animated films.

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'm not sure. World peace would be really boring.

19: Do you like to dance?
No. I LOVE to dance.

20: George Bush:
Is an idiot. 'Nuff said.

21: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Rhiannon.

21: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Daniel. Or Matthew.

22: Would you ever consider living abroad?
Definitely, baby. If for work, London and New York. For leisure, Venice, Paris or Prague.

23: What is the name of your closest neighbour?
Mrs. T.

No comments: