Tuesday, May 18, 2004

I have often thought that whenever there's anything going on in my mundane life, it happens in soap operatic proportions. What's been happening since Saturday has not proved me wrong.

Before I begin, let me recite two other occasions when this theory turned out to be dead on. How I got together with my first boyfriend... and how I got together with my second.

Now let's start. There's the guy who I'd been having a crush on since January. Long story short, I basically gave him a big clue as to how I felt about him. And of course, then I met the guy who's been mentioned in the previous few posts. And as the final topping on the sundae, I've got a blind date this weekend, courtesy of my friend, the professional dating consultant.

All of a sudden, I feel rather terrified.

No comments: