Thursday, July 29, 2004

I'm off to London later today... and I'm dead beat! I've been working late this whole week, with the exception of Wednesday night (taken off to spend the evening with E., since he's taking a job in Los Angeles) and I still haven't quite finished packing up. I'm packing loads of clothing because I haven't spent a good warm summer in London just yet, so I'm bringing along two long-sleeved shirts and the rest... let's just say that they're very appropriate for clubbing in. Heh. Which just leaves me with one little problem: how to bring appropriate clubbing shoes!

I'm rather excited about Ljubljana as well. I'm looking forward to walking around the "new Prague", taking photos of medieval buildings and dragons, hiking up mountains, exploring caves, lounging by the lake in a bikini and... of course, clubbing.

I can't wait to get away from Singapore; lately, it's been getting to me... I can't abide the fact that there's so much more to do outside of Singapore and also... let's face it, my men problems are really draining me. Every time I've got a problem with a guy (invariably local), I take off and run for as far as I can go, and when I return, everything's resolved. I know what to do (which usually involves dumping/rejecting the guy) and life goes on as usual.

Except this time... I'm going to get a clearer idea of what I want to do with my life, rather than just what I ought to be doing with my (lack of) guys.

No comments: