Saturday, February 11, 2006

In a thread on TranceAddict's forums entitled "Dear _____" where you write letters that you wish to send (though you may not necessarily send them), TA members wrote letters to ex-lovers, parents, co-workers and the like to get things off their chest. However, some of them chose to write more amusing letters such as this gem which I really relate to:
Dear coffee,

I love you so much! Your warmth, aroma, and deliciousness make me happy to get out of bed. Additionally, your caffiene gives me the power to make it thru the morning without murdering people. But why is it, coffee, that you must burn the shit out of my mouth, day after day after day? Can't you see that I'm not going away no matter how many times you hurt me? Let's work this out.

I love you,

-YG

No comments: