Thursday, February 02, 2006

The next time I resign from a job, I will make sure I have enough leave so that I can go immediately. Being the nice person that I am, I chose to serve out my notice and hand over to the people taking over my duties. I didn't realise how incredibly tiring it would be, not to mention that I'm trying to finish something up before going, rather than give that to someone to finish.

And a friend just reminded me that one of the hottest guys I have ever met and who used to work for my present company will be at my new company. I'm a little worried because the sight of that guy always turned me into a giggling schoolgirl. That's how hot he is. I was actually happy that I didn't work on the same floor as he did, because I knew it would be far too distracting for me. And now... we're going to meet again. Oh dear.

No comments: