Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm quite looking forward to next month. No, not because of the public holiday, but because two guys I like ought to be in Singapore. One will be returning after having been away for far too long on a business trip, while another (to be confirmed) will be a former colleague who I've liked since the day we met during a regional training session years ago. He's one of the few people I was close to during the training session, and even now, he still thinks I'm a cool girl, the same way I think he's a funny guy.

I guess it's a good thing we both worked in different countries, otherwise, our relationship would probably never have progressed to the stage which it's at now. Still, I do wonder what would have happened if we worked in the same branch. Probably nothing good, given that I've been in a similar situation before, and it didn't work out favourably. Needless to say, I won't say anything to him about my sort-of crush given that he'll be returning to his own country and I'll still be here.

However, while he is here, I'm looking forward to taking him out partying, especially to km8, where there's plenty of potential for fun and mischief. The sad thing is that he's coming during the weekend in which I'll be seeing a fair number of shows at the Singapore International Film Festival.

Meanwhile, the guy who makes me all gushy has some issues to sort out, I suspect. I don't know all that much about his relationship history (I'm not that nosy), but from what I've gathered, he's still sorting things out with his last girlfriend. He's over it, but she's still smarting and he doesn't seem to want to get involved with any other Singaporean female as a consequence. I've been friendly and teasing all this while, but I'm thinking, I better make a move soon before I end up in the Friend Zone!

No comments: