Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I missed feeling my building shake earlier today. Apparently while the rest of my team felt it, I didn't feel a thing. I guess I'm such a stable person that it takes a lot to rattle my equilibrium.

In other news, because the Channel News Asia site was down, we logged on to The Straits Times to find out more about what was causing the tremors. To my surprise, it had quite possibly the best description on what was going on (see italicised sentence):
A SLIGHT tremor was felt in Singapore on Tuesday. Tall buildings in Singapore’s business district swayed slightly, witnesses said. The tremor was also felt in other parts of the island. A spokesman for Singapore’s Civil Defence said his office was aware of the tremor but had no idea what had caused it. -- REUTERS

No comments: