Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My heart is a little achy at the moment because, of course, while I was in Hong Kong, I had to see he who is currently the great unrequited of 2007. ("TGU07" for short). It's been more than two months, and it sucks feeling as if I haven't quite managed to move on, while he's clearly been having the time of his life.

And because I feel I've been rejected for reasons which aren't entirely fair, I just feel like yelling at him. I don't know if he has any idea I still feel the way I do, and I've been expending some energy trying to ensure I don't go and spoil it all by doing something stupid like telling him that even though I think he's an insufferable bastard of a jerk, that for some stupid reason, I still like him.

It's just really annoying that moving on doesn't seem to become any easier with practice.

For the record, yes, I write about a fair number of guys here... if by a fair number, you mean more than say, three a year. I write about those who I've met who I think are cute and those who I fall really hard for. While there are a couple who fall into the first category, there are precious few that fall into the second. Unfortunately, TGU07 falls into the latter. Those don't come along very often, and given my abysmal track record with them, I don't know whether to be grateful, or to just cry.

And on an unrelated note, this comic really grabs me today. I guess it's because I'm so damn emo these days.

No comments: