Sunday, September 28, 2008

There are a number of questions I need answered now - or some time soon:

  1. I have purchased some figs, but haven't a clue as to how to eat them. Can I eat them like apples? Do I need to split them in two and spoon out the inside?
  2. Should I go to Deadmau5 at Matter on Thursday given the time it's scheduled to run is from 8 pm to 11.30 pm so I should still be able to get back home without too much fuss?
  3. Will work be such that I'll be able to leave the office 'early' two nights in a row in order to catch Of Montreal and The Pipettes in a couple of weeks? I have yet to buy tickets because I'm not sure if I can.
  4. What field of work do I want to go into next? I'm very tired of what I'm doing now - though given the state of the economy, I doubt it's a good time to move - but still, it's never too early to think and prepare about moving.

I can get answers to the first two pretty easily - all praise all mighty Google for the first, and as for the second.. c'mon, a guy who DJs wearing a giant red mouse head? Who could resist that? - but how on earth do I get answers to the fourth?

No comments: