Saturday, July 10, 2010

Always as ever busy as a whole entire hive of bees whenever I return home. I touched down yesterday afternoon. Since then, I have gone to a colleague's farewell drinks, partaken of several favourite local dishes including ngoh hiang, prawn mee, bak chor mee and curry bee hoon (with some of those dishes being shared among others), had my usual iced Milo, had Singapore's no. 1 barista's coffee entry for the World Barista Championship (chili chocolate mocha at Oriole Cafe & Bar), purchased a skirt from local brand Saturday which I first saw on cate.com.sg just a couple of days ago, and consumed a scoop of Awfully Chocolate's hei ice-cream combined with a truffle. I've also seen the massive number of tanks which will be featuring in the National Day Parade, and tried out the Circle line.

I don't know how much more there is I can take of doing all of this, but, fortunately, I have loads of friends to catch up with, and I'm staying here for a longer time than usual, so, hopefully, this time, I'll manage to fit everything in for once!

It's good to be back.

No comments: