Monday, May 16, 2011

Maybe it's just this time of year...

I was going to blog a longer post, either about the gigs I've been to, the coffee places I've checked out, the nice things my colleagues have said about me, or even the dating things I've got lined up over the next week or so. Instead, I have been brought low by the return of the dreaded blepharitis. It took ages for it to barely clear up last time my eye felt this painful four years ago, so I'm not particularly thrilled, seeing as this is coming up pretty close to the time I'll be leaving for my big dance trip, and I'd really like to be able to wear contact lenses for that.

I'm kind of hoping that this is a result of my recently starting a new treatment for it (you know, in the "it has to get worse before it'll get better sense") but I guess I'd better book myself an appointment with my GP while I'm still covered by my company's health insurance.

Or maybe it has something to do with this time of year? I mean, I suffered an allergic reaction which triggered off my eczema about a year ago as well. Sigh. There's just got to be something, no?

No comments: